Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Quickwrite - Who are you and what do you want to be?



    I am a high school student who is working on getting himself into college; an individual just like anyone else on the planet. I am someone that is bound by expectations, duties, and moral reasoning. I am a common individual just like everyone else, but who I would like to be is someone without restrictions and someone without responsibilities that they have to care about. Simply put, I want to be somebody that has complete freedom. I want to be someone who doesn’t have to care about how others look at them and someone who doesn’t have to conform to the general public. I really admire people who can decide what they want to do in their own lives and I also admire people who have the courage to be different from others. I desire to become someone with freedom and self-identity.


No comments:

Post a Comment