Sunday, October 3, 2010

Quickwrite - Racism


    Racism happens to everybody everywhere around the world. I was in a summer camp at the United States with some of my friends. We were there for a four week camp and it was a academic camp. I didn’t live at the campsite like my friends did; I live in a house that my mother rented. During the second week of camp, my friends told me that their roommates were unfriendly and that they were even bullying them. I felt unjust and went to talk to the roommates of my friends. They said that we were just foreigners and we were Asians, so we were inferior to them. I immediately felt an urge to punch him in the face but kept it down because my mom spent lots of money for me to go to camp. I really don’t understand how people can treat others like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment