Sunday, October 3, 2010

Nancy Mairs - On being a Cripple


A positive attitude towards life is what I feel from “On being a Cripple” by Nancy Mairs. Even though the condition of her body may not seem optimistic, she thinks in a positive way. Doubts occur in Nancy’s life, but she is able to get pass by thinking about the things she still has, not the things that she lost. I’m really surprised that someone can actually face misfortune with such an optimistic attitude while sharing with other people what she has experienced. She has enough courage to share the misfortune she has been through and I regard her with respect. The one thing I respect of her the most is that she doesn’t blame anyone else for having MS. Instead, she says that she would rather get MS herself than let someone else suffer it. I feel a great deal of respect towards Nancy Mairs and I will look up to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment