Sunday, January 16, 2011

Why Chinese Mothers Are Not Superior

    After reading the article that I was presented with, I figure that there were still people who held the same opinion as me. The author of this article clearly describes my feelings towards the article "Why Chinese Mothers Are Superior". Education may be important for children when they are still young, but a pursuit of happiness and a pursuit of what the child really wants to do may be more important than just getting high grades. This article is also different in a sense that it is written by someone who has been through the typical Chinese style education. Instead of the parents presenting their views on the child's life, the children themselves are able to present their opinions and feelings towards the type of education they have been through. Looking at different sides of an issue really helps and the two articles that we read have clearly demonstrated to me the importance of looking at an issue from different perspectives. I like how the author presents her life. It is very personal and the article is resonating to the audience. I like the article!

No comments:

Post a Comment